Old 09-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Default No confirmation link received

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to register myself to AUR. The problem is that when I
> click on "Forgot your password" :
>
> > Check your e-mail for the confirmation link.
>
> Great. But I don't receive the mail. :'(

To register an account you need to visit:

https://aur.archlinux.org/account.php

Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Sandro Munda

Yes... but the problem is the pass is incorrect (forgot). I would like
to reset it using my mail.

The problem is the mail is not sent or I don't receive the mail.

Sandro Munda
<munda.sandro@gmail.com>

Old 09-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes... but the problem is the pass is incorrect (forgot). I would like
> to reset it using my mail.
>
> The problem is the mail is not sent or I don't receive the mail.

No email is sent if the email address is nonexistent. (The website
will still instruct you to check your email though, so that the page
can't be used to check whether an email is registered.)

I checked and there is no account associated with the email:
munda.sandro@gmail.com.

If you remember your username I can look it up.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Sandro Munda

My username is: seyz
Sandro Munda
<munda.sandro@gmail.com>

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Evangelos Foutras

Old 09-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
> My username is: seyz

The email address for that account is: kuppidon@gmail.com -- use this
in the password reset page to regain access to your account.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but please use bottom-posting [1] when
replying on the mailing lists.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

Old 09-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Sandro Munda

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My username is: seyz
>
> The email address for that account is: kuppidon@gmail.com -- use this
> in the password reset page to regain access to your account.
>
> Forgot to mention this earlier, but please use bottom-posting [1] when
> replying on the mailing lists.
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

Oh shit, it's a really really old mail.

When I try to recover my password using gmail, I have:

"This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."

:-( Thanks for your answer envangelos.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Taylor Lookabaugh

On Sep 19, 2012 8:05 AM, "Sandro Munda" <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> My username is: seyz
> >
> > The email address for that account is: kuppidon@gmail.com -- use this
> > in the password reset page to regain access to your account.
> >
> > Forgot to mention this earlier, but please use bottom-posting [1] when
> > replying on the mailing lists.
> >
> > [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
>
> Oh shit, it's a really really old mail.
>
> When I try to recover my password using gmail, I have:
>
> "This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."
>
> :-( Thanks for your answer envangelos.

You could register that email again, can't you?

-T.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My username is: seyz
>>
>> The email address for that account is: kuppidon@gmail.com -- use this
>> in the password reset page to regain access to your account.
>>
>> Forgot to mention this earlier, but please use bottom-posting [1] when
>> replying on the mailing lists.
>>
>> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
>
> Oh shit, it's a really really old mail.
>
> When I try to recover my password using gmail, I have:
>
> "This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."
>
> :-( Thanks for your answer envangelos.

You can always register for a new account.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Evangelos Foutras
<evangelos@foutrelis.com> wrote:

>>> The email address for that account is: kuppidon@gmail.com -- use this
>>> in the password reset page to regain access to your account.
>>>
>>> Forgot to mention this earlier, but please use bottom-posting [1] when
>>> replying on the mailing lists.
>>>
>>> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
>>
>> Oh shit, it's a really really old mail.
>>
>> When I try to recover my password using gmail, I have:
>>
>> "This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."
>>
>> :-( Thanks for your answer envangelos.
>
> You can always register for a new account.

A new AUR account I meant.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Sandro Munda

On Sep 19, 2012 5:49 PM, "Evangelos Foutras" <evangelos@foutrelis.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Evangelos Foutras
> <evangelos@foutrelis.com> wrote:

> >> Oh shit, it's a really really old mail.
> >>
> >> When I try to recover my password using gmail, I have:
> >>
> >> "This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."
> >>
> >> :-( Thanks for your answer envangelos.
> >
> > You can always register for a new account.
>
> A new AUR account I meant.

Yes but not with the seyz username. It's a pity anyway. Thanks