Old 09-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Gianni Vialetto

Default Deletion request: riak-systemd-unit

My package riak-systemd-unit [1] is now useless, since the service
unit is already included in the latest riak AUR package [2].
Please remove it from the AUR.

Gianni Vialetto
"To see things in the seed, that is genius." - Lao Tzu

Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Jonathan Steel

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:05:07PM +0200, Gianni Vialetto wrote:
> My package riak-systemd-unit [1] is now useless, since the service
> unit is already included in the latest riak AUR package [2].
> Please remove it from the AUR.

Done, thanks.

--
Jonathan Steel