Old 09-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Limao Luo

Default Deletion request: pari-nightly-snapshot

The package pari-nightly-snapshot [1] was badly written, is out of date,
and is completely replaced by pari-git [2]. Also note that, as the
maintainer, I have made a comment under [1] to prove that I am the
maintainer saying, "Accepting the deletion request." Please delete my
old package.