Old 09-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Limao Luo

Default Disown request: granola and granola-connect

Both granola [1] and granola-connect [2] have been out of date for a
month, and maintainer has not responded to email for well over two
weeks. Please disown them.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Martti Kühne

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Limao Luo <luolimao@gmail.com> wrote:
> Both granola [1] and granola-connect [2] have been out of date for a month,
> and maintainer has not responded to email for well over two weeks. Please
> disown them.

The user "pauldcox" seems inactive. His third package, granola-gui [1]
has not been flagged out of date, but its version number seems related
to the others. As I don't use the software, I'll leave the decisions
up to you.

cheers!
mar77i

Old 09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Limao Luo

If you're asking if I would be able to maintain granola-gui [1] along
with the other two, then I am.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Limao Luo

If you're asking if I would be able to maintain granola-gui [1] along
with the other two, then I am.
Note: Sorry for the double posting, just figuring out how to use mailman, and I replied to the wrong message.

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36866

Old 09-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Limao Luo

lol, did you guys forget about the request?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Connor Behan

On 17/09/12 07:29 PM, Limao Luo wrote:
> lol, did you guys forget about the request?

Yes, sorry. Now, granola [1], granola-connect [2] and granola-gui [3]
are orphans .