Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux User Repository (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/)
-   -   freeplane in the AUR (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/704210-freeplane-aur.html)

scrawler 09-16-2012 01:11 AM

freeplane in the AUR
 
Hey guys,

Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.

thanks!

Ike Devolder 09-16-2012 09:54 AM

freeplane in the AUR
 
Op zaterdag 15 september 2012 20:11:31 schreef scrawler:
> Hey guys,
>
> Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
> to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.
>
> thanks!

Disown the package.

By the number of votes i would think it will not take very long until someone
picks it up.

--Ike

Leonidas Spyropoulos 09-16-2012 12:00 PM

freeplane in the AUR
 
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Op zaterdag 15 september 2012 20:11:31 schreef scrawler:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
>> to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.
>>
>> thanks!

I would be interested to adopting that. Let me do some research as I
am quite new to the PKGBUILDs (would be my 2nd package).

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","x4cx65x6fx6ex69x64x61x73");}

Leonidas Spyropoulos 09-16-2012 12:37 PM

freeplane in the AUR
 
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos
<artafinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Op zaterdag 15 september 2012 20:11:31 schreef scrawler:
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
>>> to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>
> I would be interested to adopting that. Let me do some research as I
> am quite new to the PKGBUILDs (would be my 2nd package).

OK I made a new PKGBUILD for the latest version, let me know if you
want it or I can adopt it.

Thanks,
Leonidas

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","x4cx65x6fx6ex69x64x61x73");}

Ike Devolder 09-16-2012 02:40 PM

freeplane in the AUR
 
Op zondag 16 september 2012 13:37:27 schreef Leonidas Spyropoulos:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos
>
> <artafinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> Op zaterdag 15 september 2012 20:11:31 schreef scrawler:
> >>> Hey guys,
> >>>
> >>> Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
> >>> to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.
> >>>
> >>> thanks!
> >
> > I would be interested to adopting that. Let me do some research as I
> > am quite new to the PKGBUILDs (would be my 2nd package).
>
> OK I made a new PKGBUILD for the latest version, let me know if you
> want it or I can adopt it.
>
> Thanks,
> Leonidas

go ahead, disowned

thx

--Ike


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.