Old 09-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Etienne Perot

Default Yet another package deletion request

Please delete my package:

To prove my identity as the owner of the package, I have commented
"Acknowledging deletion request" on the package comments section under the
same account as the package owner.

There's nothing wrong with the package, but as it is built from a git
repository, I'd like to resubmit it under the name "ascrubber-git" for
consistency.

Thanks,
Etienne

--