Old 09-14-2012, 12:14 PM
karnath

Default Disown request: zephyr

Hello.

Package zephyr [1] is not updated for some years, flagged out of date
and submitter is not responding to my email for 2 weeks.

[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22542

--
E-Mail : karnathtorjian@gmail.com

Old 09-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Xyne

karnath wrote:

>Hello.
>
>Package zephyr [1] is not updated for some years, flagged out of date
>and submitter is not responding to my email for 2 weeks.
>

>[1]: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22542

zephyr has been orphaned along with all of the previous owner's other flagged
packages, none of which had been updated for over a year.