Old 09-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian

Default Disown request: zekr

Hi,
the package zekr [1] was marked out of date since Jul 12th. the last update
was more that two years ago. I've tried contacting maintainer in comments
and by email, but received no reply from him. Please disown this package.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
<saboorian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> the package zekr [1] was marked out of date since Jul 12th. the last update
> was more that two years ago. I've tried contacting maintainer in comments
> and by email, but received no reply from him. Please disown this package.

Disowned, thanks.