-   -   Disown request: ut1999 and makepkg-lib-unreal (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/702389-disown-request-ut1999-makepkg-lib-unreal.html)

Ben 09-10-2012 04:34 PM

Disown request: ut1999 and makepkg-lib-unreal

Hi there,
Please disown the ut1999[1] and makepkg-lib-unreal[2] packages. I have
been unable to contact the current maintainer, and the packages have not
been updated since 18 May 2009 and 18 Aug 2009, respectively. I
currently have updated PKGBUILDs for both packages ready for upload.

Thanks,
Ben.

Sebastian Schwarz 09-10-2012 05:16 PM

Disown request: ut1999 and makepkg-lib-unreal

Hello,

On 2012-09-11 at 02:34 +1000, Ben wrote:
> Please disown the ut1999[1] and makepkg-lib-unreal[2]
> packages. I have been unable to contact the current
> maintainer, and the packages have not been updated since 18
> May 2009 and 18 Aug 2009, respectively. I currently have
> updated PKGBUILDs for both packages ready for upload.

I am the maintainer of said packages. I hab some plans for
them but never got around to implement them. And while I never
got an e-mail from you regarding these packages feel free to
maintain and improve them. I just disowned them and the related
Unreal Tournament packages.

Regards,
Sebastian