-   -   Abandoned package "lejos" (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/700968-abandoned-package-lejos.html)

Zack Buhman 09-06-2012 01:06 AM

Abandoned package "lejos"

Hello, I notified the maintainer of aur/lejos
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7719 several months ago that
his package was obsolete, however it appears to have been dormant
since its creation in 2006.

I would like to become the maintainer of this package.

Connor Behan 09-06-2012 02:37 AM

Abandoned package "lejos"

On 05/09/12 06:06 PM, Zack Buhman wrote:
> Hello, I notified the maintainer of aur/lejos
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7719 several months ago that
> his package was obsolete, however it appears to have been dormant
> since its creation in 2006.
>
> I would like to become the maintainer of this package.
Orphaned, thanks.