Old 08-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Egon Geerardyn

Default Disown request: cb2bib

Please disown cb2bib [1]. It has been outdated since May. I contacted the
maintainer (tdy) at the end of July, but I never got a response or an out
of office. At the same time, I also linked to an updated PKGBUILD on AUR,
but it hasn't been integrated.

Thanks!

Egon Geerardyn

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21447<%20https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21447>cb2bib
AUR page

Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 25 August 2012 14:06, Egon Geerardyn <egon.geerardyn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please disown cb2bib [1]. It has been outdated since May. I contacted the
> maintainer (tdy) at the end of July, but I never got a response or an out
> of office. At the same time, I also linked to an updated PKGBUILD on AUR,
> but it hasn't been integrated.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Egon Geerardyn
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21447<%20https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21447>cb2bib