Old 08-24-2012, 09:50 PM
"Benjamin A. Shelton"

Default Removal request: systemd-mongodb-units

Old 08-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Benjamin A. Shelton
<zancarius@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please remove my package systemd-mongodb-units[1]. It is now provided
> with MongoDB from the community repository and is no longer needed.

Done, thanks.

PS: You might want to use PGP/MIME [1] for your signed emails; inline
signatures are a tad too noisy.

[1] http://www.phildev.net/pgp/pgp_clear_vs_mime.html

Old 08-25-2012, 01:01 AM
"Benjamin A. Shelton"

On 08/24/2012 04:51 PM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:

> PS: You might want to use PGP/MIME [1] for your signed emails; inline
> signatures are a tad too noisy.
>
> [1] http://www.phildev.net/pgp/pgp_clear_vs_mime.html

Thanks, Evangelos. It looks like the warning on Enigmail is dated. I was
wondering about that.

Appreciate the pointer!