Old 08-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Flaminigo

Default Please delete my package maya2013sp1

Hi,
Something messed up in the PKGBUILD file and the application's icon
won't show up correctly. I don't know I cannot delete the package
after submitting it. Otherwise, I will check it carefully. Sorry for
that. I am a newbie. Thanks.

-Sunny

Old 08-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Ike Devolder

Op donderdag 23 augustus 2012 13:37:38 schreef Flaminigo:
> Hi,
> Something messed up in the PKGBUILD file and the application's icon
> won't show up correctly. I don't know I cannot delete the package
> after submitting it. Otherwise, I will check it carefully. Sorry for
> that. I am a newbie. Thanks.
>

> -Sunny

you could fix your pkgbuild so it does work ?

in general on deletion requests it makes our live a lot easier if you pass
along the url in your request maya2013sp1 [1].

also if you are a newbie, it wont hurt to check the aur wiki page [2].

[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR

--Ike

Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Jonathan Arnold

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:37:38 -0500
Flaminigo <sunnyiez@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Something messed up in the PKGBUILD file and the application's icon
> won't show up correctly. I don't know I cannot delete the package
> after submitting it. Otherwise, I will check it carefully. Sorry for
> that. I am a newbie. Thanks.
>

> -Sunny

If you just want to fix the PKGBUILD, just upload it again and it will
just replace the one that is there already.

--
Jonathan Arnold Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships.
Michael Jordan

Old 08-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Flaminigo

The package url is

I am not sure I can fix it soon. So in order not to make others
annoyed, please delete it. I will test it more carefully before
submitting it again. Thanks very much.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Ike Devolder

Op donderdag 23 augustus 2012 15:12:54 schreef Flaminigo:
> The package url is

> I am not sure I can fix it soon. So in order not to make others
> annoyed, please delete it. I will test it more carefully before
> submitting it again. Thanks very much.
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Op donderdag 23 augustus 2012 13:37:38 schreef Flaminigo:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Something messed up in the PKGBUILD file and the application's icon
> >>
> >> won't show up correctly. I don't know I cannot delete the package
> >> after submitting it. Otherwise, I will check it carefully. Sorry for
> >> that. I am a newbie. Thanks.
> >>

> >> -Sunny
> >
> > you could fix your pkgbuild so it does work ?
> >
> > in general on deletion requests it makes our live a lot easier if you pass
> > along the url in your request maya2013sp1 [1].
> >
> > also if you are a newbie, it wont hurt to check the aur wiki page [2].
> >

> > [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62233
> > [2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR
> >
> > --Ike

Deleted, thx.

another hint: don't top post in the mailinglists pls.

--Ike