Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Limao Luo

Default Disownment request for granola{,gui,connect}

On 08/21/2012 06:21 AM, Limao Luo wrote:

I am posting this as a request for disownment of
granola [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36841 ],
granola-gui [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36866 ], and
granola-connect [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51670 ].

granola and granola-gui are currently out of date. granola-connect is
maintained by the same maintainer. I have emailed the maintainer 2
weeks ago, and the maintainer has not replied or updated the PKGBUILDs
in that time. Therefore, in accordance with the AUR guidelines, I am
posting this message to request a transfer ownership of the packages
to myself.

- Limao Luo

My mistake, granola-gui is current, and granola-connect is out of date.

- Limao Luo