-   -   Disownment request for granola{,gui,connect} (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/696268-disownment-request-granola-gui-connect.html)

Limao Luo 08-21-2012 10:21 AM

Disownment request for granola{,gui,connect}

I am posting this as a request for disownment of
granola [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36841 ],
granola-gui [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36866 ], and
granola-connect [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51670 ].

granola and granola-gui are currently out of date. granola-connect is
maintained by the same maintainer. I have emailed the maintainer 2 weeks
ago, and the maintainer has not replied or updated the PKGBUILDs in that
time. Therefore, in accordance with the AUR guidelines, I am posting
this message to request a transfer ownership of the packages to myself.

- Limao Luo