Old 08-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Martin Peres

Default Package removal request: gcc42-bin

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the gcc42-bin package. Since it doesn't work
anymore and I am not willing to fix it, could you remove it please?

I will keep on maintaining the source package gcc42 which is cleaner
than the bin package.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Peres

Old 08-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Martin Peres

I am the maintainer of the gcc42-bin package. Since it doesn't work
anymore and I am not willing to fix it, could you remove it please?

I will keep on maintaining the source package gcc42 which is cleaner
than the bin package.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Peres
Woops, forgot to add the link to the package:

Old 08-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 20 August 2012 13:10, Martin Peres <martin.peres@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 20/08/2012 13:08, Martin Peres a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am the maintainer of the gcc42-bin package. Since it doesn't work
>> anymore and I am not willing to fix it, could you remove it please?
>>
>> I will keep on maintaining the source package gcc42 which is cleaner than
>> the bin package.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Martin Peres
>
> Woops, forgot to add the link to the package:

Removed, thanks.