Old 08-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Rob Til Freedmen

Default take over of orphaned AUR package dupeguru-me-bin

Hello,
I would like to take over maintenance of
I've posted a modified PKGBUILD in the comment section
What is the requirement/procedure?

Old 08-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Rob Til Freedmen
<rob.til.freedman@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to take over maintenance of
> I've posted a modified PKGBUILD in the comment section
> What is the requirement/procedure?

Since it's already an orphan, you just need to hit the "Adopt Packages" button.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:24 PM
rafael ff1

Rob, I suggest that you read AUR page in archwiki [1]. There's a lot
of info in there.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository

Cheers,

Rafael