Old 08-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Dmitry Korzhevin

Default Disown request for package strongswan

Hello guys,

I request your help and ask you to disown strongswan package (or if you
can, please just switch this package to me - dkorzhevin) beacause
current maintainer doesn't update this package for a long time

Last Updated: Thu, 08 Dec 2011

Last comment:

Mon, 11 Jul 2011

I write a letter to maintainer's contact e-mail, without any response..

I use strongswan (ipsec) for a long time, and wish to maintain package
for ArchLinux.

Thank you

Best regards,
Dmitry Korzhevin

Old 08-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Ike Devolder

Op zaterdag 18 augustus 2012 19:48:57 schreef Dmitry Korzhevin:
> Hello guys,
>
> I request your help and ask you to disown strongswan package (or if you
> can, please just switch this package to me - dkorzhevin) beacause
> current maintainer doesn't update this package for a long time
>
> Last Updated: Thu, 08 Dec 2011
>
> Last comment:
>
> Mon, 11 Jul 2011
>

> I write a letter to maintainer's contact e-mail, without any response..
>
> I use strongswan (ipsec) for a long time, and wish to maintain package
> for ArchLinux.
>
> Thank you
>

> Best regards,
> Dmitry Korzhevin

disowned, you can take it

thx

--Ike

Old 08-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Dmitry Korzhevin

18.08.2012 20:00, Ike Devolder пишет:
> Op zaterdag 18 augustus 2012 19:48:57 schreef Dmitry Korzhevin:
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I request your help and ask you to disown strongswan package (or if you
>> can, please just switch this package to me - dkorzhevin) beacause
>> current maintainer doesn't update this package for a long time
>>
>> Last Updated: Thu, 08 Dec 2011
>>
>> Last comment:
>>
>> Mon, 11 Jul 2011
>>

>> I write a letter to maintainer's contact e-mail, without any response..
>>
>> I use strongswan (ipsec) for a long time, and wish to maintain package
>> for ArchLinux.
>>
>> Thank you
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Dmitry Korzhevin