Old 08-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Jakob Nixdorf

Default Removal request: lib32-cnijfilter320-common

Hello,

could someone please remove lib32-cnijfilter320-common [1].
This was my first split-package and the name display in the AUR got the
pkgname wrong. The new package is called lib32-cnijfilter320 [2].

Thanks,
Jakob Nixdorf

Mail: flocke@shadowice.org
Jabber: flocke@shadowice.org
PGP: 651F241F (hkp://pgp.mit.edu)
Web: http://shadowice.org

Old 08-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 15 augustus 2012 18:50:25 schreef Jakob Nixdorf:
> Hello,
>
> could someone please remove lib32-cnijfilter320-common [1].
> This was my first split-package and the name display in the AUR got the
> pkgname wrong. The new package is called lib32-cnijfilter320 [2].
>
> Thanks,
> Jakob Nixdorf

merged, thx

--Ike