Old 08-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Hyacinthe Cartiaux

Default Orphan request - firefox-speed-dial

Hello,

Please, orphan firefox-speed-dial (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51479 )
This package is outdated since 02/05/2012.

I've sent a mail to the maintainer with an updated PKGBUILD at the end of June
and got no answer.

Thanks

--
Hyacinthe

Old 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 15 August 2012 11:55, Hyacinthe Cartiaux <hyacinthe.cartiaux@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please, orphan firefox-speed-dial (
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51479 )
> This package is outdated since 02/05/2012.
>
> I've sent a mail to the maintainer with an updated PKGBUILD at the end of June
> and got no answer.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Hyacinthe