Old 08-15-2012, 09:32 AM
BlissSam

Default Please delete win7-fotns and osx-lion-fonts

I am the maintainer of win7-fonts and osx-lion-fonts.
Due to copyright problems, I am going to delete these two packages.
Please delete them.

Thanks.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:33 PM
George Brooke

On Wednesday 15 Aug 2012 17:32:09 BlissSam wrote:
> I am the maintainer of win7-fonts and osx-lion-fonts.
> Due to copyright problems, I am going to delete these two packages.
> Please delete them.
>
> Thanks.
Bump, with added urls;

osx-lion-fonts - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61979
win7-fonts - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61978

GeorgeB

Old 08-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 17 augustus 2012 21:33:09 schreef George Brooke:
> On Wednesday 15 Aug 2012 17:32:09 BlissSam wrote:
> > I am the maintainer of win7-fonts and osx-lion-fonts.
> > Due to copyright problems, I am going to delete these two packages.
> > Please delete them.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Bump, with added urls;
>
> osx-lion-fonts - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61979