Old 08-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Tony Olagbaiye

Default Mozc

Hi all! Can I request that a TU add Mozc to the community repo? It has 32
votes, which is plenty above the guideline (25), and it takes quite a while
to build. It is actively developed, by Google employees themselves, but is
under the BSD License. It would be much appreciated if someone would!

--
Tony

Old 08-13-2012, 03:41 PM
"Zachary (Asian)"

I second this.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Dave Reisner

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:41:36AM -0400, Zachary (Asian) wrote:
> I second this.

I'd wager 30 other people did, too. There's really no need to reiterate.