Old 08-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Jorge Barroso

Default ags removal request

Hi, I'm requesting to remove the package ags[1] from the aur. Link is
broken (the proyect page is death) and to maintain the package a new Git
package should be done so it's useless and can't be installed.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Tomasz Niedzielski

So sorry... I really don't know how it happened that I sent wrong link.

Here's proper one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61775

Once more I'm sorry.

Tomasz "Ludvick" Niedzielski

***

Old 08-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Jorge Barroso

2012/8/10 Tomasz Niedzielski <ludvick0@gmail.com>

> So sorry... I really don't know how it happened that I sent wrong link.
>
> Here's proper one: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61775
>
> Once more I'm sorry.
>
> Tomasz "Ludvick" Niedzielski
>
> ***

Man... take care... jeje ^.^' I think you've confused the topic and sent a
message to my removal request, that is different from yours... :$ Don't
worry I did so once :P

Old 08-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Sebastian Schwarz

On 2012-08-10 at 00:27 +0200, Jorge Barroso wrote:
> Hi, I'm requesting to remove the package ags[1] from the aur.
> (...) to maintain the package a new Git package should be done
> (...).

The -git package is already in the AUR:

Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Jorge Barroso

2012/8/10 Sebastian Schwarz <seschwar@googlemail.com>

> The -git package is already in the AUR:

Jaja ok :P but equally that package has to be removed or merged... it only
can be installed via Git and (as you said) there's already a Git version

Old 08-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 10 augustus 2012 01:48:18 schreef Jorge Barroso:
> 2012/8/10 Sebastian Schwarz <seschwar@googlemail.com>
>
> > The -git package is already in the AUR:
> > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60309
>
> Jaja ok :P but equally that package has to be removed or merged... it only
> can be installed via Git and (as you said) there's already a Git version

merged, thx

--Ike