Old 08-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Jorge Barroso

Default Accidentally upload remove

Hello, I've uploaded accidentally the iceweasel language packs with an
incorrect name (il18n in time of i18n) could you please remove it?

Since this "ID="...

Old 08-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Jorge Barroso
<jorge.barroso.11@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I've uploaded accidentally the iceweasel language packs with an
> incorrect name (il18n in time of i18n) could you please remove it?

Removed.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Dave Reisner

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 10:13:41PM +0300, Evangelos Foutras wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Jorge Barroso
> <jorge.barroso.11@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I've uploaded accidentally the iceweasel language packs with an
> > incorrect name (il18n in time of i18n) could you please remove it?
>
> Removed.

And the other 87 of these?

I really don't see us needing so many. Do we even have any users who
speak Khmer? Perhaps waiting for the package to have more than 4 votes
before barfing all these packages into the AUR would be pertinent.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

Read about split packages and don't fill AUR with junk. I removed all
iceweasel-i18n-* packages, but next time be afraid of mafia and assasins.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 08-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Jorge Barroso

hey men this is archlinux and, over all, is AUR, yes, maybe the package
has 4 votes, but can you tell me wich language speaks any of those users?
if you can tell me, and I'll upload only their language packs... if not,
you won't die just because I've uploaded possibilities on AUR