Old 08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Jorge Barroso

Default Some packages removal request

Hello, I've listed some packages that I think should be removed from the
aur:

advcp: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45056 The package was
orphaned, I adopted it, but the proyect is stopped since about 2 years ago.
It works with coreutils 8.4 (actual is 8.17) and pv already exists in
community with the same function.

iceweasel-il18n-af: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61533 It
already exists with the name iceweasel-i18n-af, like all the other language
packages of iceweasel.

0ad-ppa-wfg alpha_5_9530-1:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42000It's orphaned since 24
Jul 2011 and outdated since 11 Jul 2011. Also,
there's an svn version up to date.

Regards

Old 08-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Jorge Barroso
<jorge.barroso.11@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I've listed some packages that I think should be removed from the
> aur:
>
> advcp: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45056 The package was
> orphaned, I adopted it, but the proyect is stopped since about 2 years ago.
> It works with coreutils 8.4 (actual is 8.17) and pv already exists in
> community with the same function.
>
> iceweasel-il18n-af: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61533 It
> already exists with the name iceweasel-i18n-af, like all the other language
> packages of iceweasel.
>
> 0ad-ppa-wfg alpha_5_9530-1:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42000It's orphaned since 24
> Jul 2011 and outdated since 11 Jul 2011. Also,
> there's an svn version up to date.

Done.