Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Jorge Barroso

Default Package Uploading Problem

Hello again XD I'm trying to upload the language pack for iceweasel, but
when I try (https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgsubmit.php) I get an error which
tells me It is only allowed to use small letters :S the pkbuild is the
following:

http://pastebin.com/bT4fdtPE

It's taken from the parabolalinux official PKGBUILD (
https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/abslibre.git/tree/libre/iceweasel-i18n
)

Could you tell me why do I get this error?