FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux User Repository

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Jorge Barroso
 
Default Merge package request

Hello, could you please merge iceweasel[1] under iceweasel libre[2]

Thanks in advance.

1.- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59185

2.- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61502
 
Old 08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Dave Reisner
 
Default Merge package request

On Aug 5, 2012 7:55 PM, "Jorge Barroso" <jorge.barroso.11@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, could you please merge iceweasel[1] under iceweasel libre[2]
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> 1.- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59185
>
> 2.- https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61502

I tend to think the former is a much better name than the latter. If the
browser is already I designed to be libre, why does it require the
statement in the name?
 
Old 08-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Jorge Barroso
 
Default Merge package request

2012/8/6 Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com>

>
> >I tend to think the former is a much better name than the latter. If the
> >browser is already I designed to be libre, why does it require the
> >statement in the name?
>

Jaja you're right but I thought all the PKGBUILD around that name (i had to
rewrite it because the former didn't work) and forget to rename the
src.tar.xz package before uploading it.
But... if you like the former one I can do it again with that name, so...
remove iceweasel-libre then XD

Thanks!
 
Old 08-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Dave Reisner
 
Default Merge package request

On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 02:23:40AM +0200, Jorge Barroso wrote:
> 2012/8/6 Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com>
>
> >
> > >I tend to think the former is a much better name than the latter. If the
> > >browser is already I designed to be libre, why does it require the
> > >statement in the name?
> >
>
> Jaja you're right but I thought all the PKGBUILD around that name (i had to
> rewrite it because the former didn't work) and forget to rename the
> src.tar.xz package before uploading it.
> But... if you like the former one I can do it again with that name, so...
> remove iceweasel-libre then XD
>
> Thanks!

Always favor the upstream name. I've deleted -libre.
 
Old 08-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Hyacinthe Cartiaux
 
Default Merge package request

Hello,

Please, could you merge these 2 packages:

Old one: servicemenu-encfs-kde4
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26567

New one: kde-servicemenus-encfs (which comply to the new naming guidelines)
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61523

Thanks

--
Hyacinthe
 
Old 08-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Evangelos Foutras
 
Default Merge package request

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Hyacinthe Cartiaux
<hyacinthe.cartiaux@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please, could you merge these 2 packages:
>
> Old one: servicemenu-encfs-kde4
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26567
>
> New one: kde-servicemenus-encfs (which comply to the new naming guidelines)
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61523

Done, thanks.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org