Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Sébastien Luttringer

Default Merge or Delete haskell-nanocurses

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM, <j@iv597.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> haskell-nanocurses does not build, and has not built since GHC 6.8 or 6.10 as far as I'm aware. I found a git repo with a working copy and made a new package, haskell-nanocurses-git. Could you merge these or simply delete the original? Being as it doesn't build, was an orphan before today, and has no votes, I don't see much cause to bother merging, but I'll leave that up to wiser people

Please provide links to packages.

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 08-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Sébastien Luttringer

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines#Other_requests

Old 08-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Jelle van der Waa

On 05/08/12 22:22, j@iv597.com wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> haskell-nanocurses does not build, and has not built since GHC 6.8 or 6.10 as far as I'm aware. I found a git repo with a working copy and made a new package, haskell-nanocurses-git. Could you merge these or simply delete the original? Being as it doesn't build, was an orphan before today, and has no votes, I don't see much cause to bother merging, but I'll leave that up to wiser people
>
> Thanks,
> iv597 <j@iv597.com>

Thanks for the email, since the package doesn't have any votes or
comments, I removed it.

Could you please add links to the packages the next time, this makes it
easier for us to remove the packages.

Good luck with maintaining the package

--
Jelle van der Waa