Old 08-05-2012, 08:22 PM

Default Merge or Delete haskell-nanocurses

Hello all,

haskell-nanocurses does not build, and has not built since GHC 6.8 or 6.10 as far as I'm aware. I found a git repo with a working copy and made a new package, haskell-nanocurses-git. Could you merge these or simply delete the original? Being as it doesn't build, was an orphan before today, and has no votes, I don't see much cause to bother merging, but I'll leave that up to wiser people

Thanks,
iv597 <j@iv597.com>