Old 08-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Ike Devolder

Default package rename request

Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 03:00:53 schreef Skydrome:
> Requesting to rename mksv3-git
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59635) to
> enki-git as per upstream commit
> https://github.com/hlamer/mksv3/commit/28d086b64553ae998847eb5857d42fb1f25b9
> 435

Did you upload the package with the new name ?
if so could you provide the link, if not please upload with the new name first.

send us both of the links to the aur packages so we can merge easy. thx

--Ike

Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Skydrome

whoops, here it is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61417

thanks

Old 08-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 04:02:27 schreef Skydrome:
> whoops, here it is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61417
>
> thanks
>
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 03:00:53 schreef Skydrome:
> >> Requesting to rename mksv3-git
> >> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59635) to
> >> enki-git as per upstream commit
> >> https://github.com/hlamer/mksv3/commit/28d086b64553ae998847eb5857d42fb1f2
> >> 5b9 435
> >
> > Did you upload the package with the new name ?
> > if so could you provide the link, if not please upload with the new name
> > first.
> >
> > send us both of the links to the aur packages so we can merge easy. thx
> >
> > --Ike

merged, thx

--Ike

Old 08-03-2012, 06:43 PM
skydrome

someone pointed out that there is an enki-svn package already which is
belonging to the enlightenment software group. So i ask if enki-git
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61417) could be merged with
enki-editor-git (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61426)

thanks

Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 14:43:45 schreef skydrome:
> someone pointed out that there is an enki-svn package already which is
> belonging to the enlightenment software group. So i ask if enki-git
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61417) could be merged with
> enki-editor-git (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61426)
>
> thanks
>
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:21 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Op vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 04:02:27 schreef Skydrome:
> >> whoops, here it is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61417
> >>
> >> thanks

> > merged, thx
> >
> > --Ike

merged again

thx

--Ike

Old 08-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Gour

Hello,

can you rename 'python-bento' package to python2-bento since it is
more appropriate considering it's has python2 deps?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for

Old 08-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Sébastien Luttringer

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Gour <gour@atmarama.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can you rename 'python-bento' package to python2-bento since it is
> more appropriate considering it's has python2 deps?

Please push package python2-bento and provide link. We can only merge
old package into new one.

Cheers,

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
www.seblu.net

Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Gour

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:41:52 +0200
Sébastien Luttringer <seblu@seblu.net>
wrote:

> Please push package python2-bento and provide link. We can only merge
> old package into new one.

He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Sébastien Luttringer

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Gour <gour@atmarama.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:41:52 +0200
> Sébastien Luttringer <seblu@seblu.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Please push package python2-bento and provide link. We can only merge
>> old package into new one.

Done