Old 08-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Thibault Suzanne

Default Remove request for a package

Hi

I recently created a package mlorg-git. Unfortunately, the first
PKGBUILD uloaded on the AUR named the package mlorg. I noticed the error
and submitted a new package named mlorg-git, and then flagged
out-of-date the mlorg package. Is it possible to delete the mlorg one ?

mlorg: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61386
mlorg-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61387

Thanks
Thibault Suzanne

Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 15:56:45 schreef Thibault Suzanne:
> Hi
>
> I recently created a package mlorg-git. Unfortunately, the first
> PKGBUILD uloaded on the AUR named the package mlorg. I noticed the error
> and submitted a new package named mlorg-git, and then flagged
> out-of-date the mlorg package. Is it possible to delete the mlorg one ?
>
> mlorg: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61386
> mlorg-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61387
>
> Thanks
> Thibault Suzanne