Old 04-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Mikko Seppälä

Default Community x86_64

Back from London

Now that I got about a week until my job starts, I will try to bring the
x86_64 side somewhat up-to-date.
I'll do the packages that have versionnumber changes before going to
minor (pkgrel) changes.
http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html is what I'm going to use
to track things.

If anyone has any
objections/comments/touch-and-you-are-dead-meat-packages/etc please
respond and I see what I can do.
Otherwise packages will be treated "as if they were mine" so everything
to be update will be (atleast tried to be) updated

For these replys to come, I shall begin tuesday (as I got loads of
things to do on monday).

- Mikko Seppälä (Neverth)

Old 04-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Allan McRae

Mikko Seppälä wrote:

Back from London

Now that I got about a week until my job starts, I will try to bring
the x86_64 side somewhat up-to-date.
I'll do the packages that have versionnumber changes before going to
minor (pkgrel) changes.
http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html is what I'm going to
use to track things.

If anyone has any
objections/comments/touch-and-you-are-dead-meat-packages/etc please
respond and I see what I can do.
Otherwise packages will be treated "as if they were mine" so
everything to be update will be (atleast tried to be) updated

For these replys to come, I shall begin tuesday (as I got loads of
things to do on monday).

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Community64_Status - should be of
help to you. I compiled this with lots of help from Eric and have tried
to keep it up to date. At the bottom it has a list of build failures
for x86_64 versions. It would be great if you can add/remove things as
necessary.

Cheers,
Allan