Old 07-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Vojtech Aschenbrenner

Default disown request: zoneminder

Hello.

I'd like to adopt zoneminder[1] package, it compilation fails, patches
are available and I'd like to repair it.

Marked out of date since 19th July 2012.
Author answered once in the comments but did no repair.
Author is not responding to email.

Regards
Vojtech

Old 08-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Ike Devolder

Op dinsdag 31 juli 2012 23:13:46 schreef Vojtech Aschenbrenner:
> Hello.
>
> I'd like to adopt zoneminder[1] package, it compilation fails, patches
> are available and I'd like to repair it.
>
> Marked out of date since 19th July 2012.
> Author answered once in the comments but did no repair.
> Author is not responding to email.
>
> Regards
> Vojtech

My general perception is in general buhrietoe is responsive in the comments so
maybe he/she is on holiday. my opinion is to give it a little bit more time
since we are in the holiday season.

buhrietoe, if you are not on holiday could you at least leave a comment why
the patches are not taken or should not be taken, or some other reason. thx

--Ike

Old 08-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Vojtech Aschenbrenner

Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-01 17:45:19 +0200:
> My general perception is in general buhrietoe is responsive in the
> comments so maybe he/she is on holiday. my opinion is to give it a
> little bit more time since we are in the holiday season.
Okay, let's wait a few days/week. Please, send an email to this list
when something changes.

Regards,
Vojtech.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 18:44:58 schreef Vojtech Aschenbrenner:
> Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-01 17:45:19 +0200:
> > My general perception is in general buhrietoe is responsive in the
> > comments so maybe he/she is on holiday. my opinion is to give it a
> > little bit more time since we are in the holiday season.
>
> Okay, let's wait a few days/week. Please, send an email to this list
> when something changes.
>
> Regards,
> Vojtech.

So there is the answer.
buhrietoe has a very busy time now and will update soon when things settle
down.

--Ike

Old 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Vojtech Aschenbrenner

Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-02 22:53:37 +0200:
> So there is the answer.
> buhrietoe has a very busy time now and will update soon when things
> settle down.
OK, good to know. But if buhrietoe doesn't want to spend his valuable
time (house, work) by maintaining this package, my offer to adopt this
package is still actual.

Cheers.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Vojtech Aschenbrenner

Excerpts from Vojtech Aschenbrenner's message of 2012-08-02 23:00:11 +0200:
> Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-02 22:53:37 +0200:
> > So there is the answer.
> > buhrietoe has a very busy time now and will update soon when things
> > settle down.
> OK, good to know. But if buhrietoe doesn't want to spend his valuable
> time (house, work) by maintaining this package, my offer to adopt this
> package is still actual.
It has been almost a month and no update to this package. How long we
will wait? If buhrietoe has no time, it is better to disown this
package for him and also for users. Let me remind, that this package
cannot be successfully built.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 17 augustus 2012 22:14:06 schreef Vojtech Aschenbrenner:
> Excerpts from Vojtech Aschenbrenner's message of 2012-08-02 23:00:11 +0200:
> > Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-02 22:53:37 +0200:
> > > So there is the answer.
> > > buhrietoe has a very busy time now and will update soon when things
> > > settle down.
> >
> > OK, good to know. But if buhrietoe doesn't want to spend his valuable
> > time (house, work) by maintaining this package, my offer to adopt this
> > package is still actual.
>
> It has been almost a month and no update to this package. How long we
> will wait? If buhrietoe has no time, it is better to disown this
> package for him and also for users. Let me remind, that this package
> cannot be successfully built.

It took too long idd to update,

disowned, thx for your patience

--Ike