Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Masato Hashimoto

Default Merge request: ttf-ipaex

Hi,

Could you merge ttf-ipaex[1] to otf-ipaexfont[2]?
This fonts are actually otf but named *.ttf to avoid a problem on some OSs.
I renamed it with the cleanup of PKGBUILD.

Thanks

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35078
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61226
--
HASHIMOTO, Masato (ponsfoot)

Old 07-27-2012, 02:10 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Masato Hashimoto
<cabezon.hashimoto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you merge ttf-ipaex[1] to otf-ipaexfont[2]?
> This fonts are actually otf but named *.ttf to avoid a problem on some OSs.
> I renamed it with the cleanup of PKGBUILD.
>
> Thanks
>
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35078
> [2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61226

Done, thanks.