Old 07-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Hector Martinez-Seara

Default remove digikam-devel. It has been superseded by extra/digiKam

Please remove:

aur/digikam-devel 2.6.0_rc-1 (1) Digital photo management
application for KDE - Unstable version [1]

although it claims to be a "devel" version it offers an old version
compared to the one offered in extra.
Thanks
Hector

Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara@gmail.com
Tel: +34656271145
Tel: +358442709253

Old 07-25-2012, 09:59 AM
A Rojas

Hector Martinez-Seara wrote:

> Please remove:
>
> aur/digikam-devel 2.6.0_rc-1 (1) Digital photo management
> application for KDE - Unstable version [1]
>
> although it claims to be a "devel" version it offers an old version
> compared to the one offered in extra.
> Thanks
> Hector

And I will update it to the next development release when there is one
available, so please leave it where it is