Old 07-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Jekyll Wu

Default Orphan request: kcoloredit

The package[1] fails to build due to linking problem (which has been
fixed in upstream repository). The linking problem has been reported in
the comment since April, but there is not any activity of the maintainer.

Could you please orphan this package? I would like to maintain or at
least update the PKGBUID to make it build.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Wednesday 25 July 2012 17:17:21 Jekyll Wu wrote:
> The package[1] fails to build due to linking problem (which has been
> fixed in upstream repository). The linking problem has been reported in
> the comment since April, but there is not any activity of the maintainer.
>
> Could you please orphan this package? I would like to maintain or at
> least update the PKGBUID to make it build.

Done.

--
Andrea