Old 07-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Andreas Wagner

Default Use "soundfontcombi" in place of current "sfc" and use "sfc" for another piece of software?

Hello,

The package sfc ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11363 )
should be used by simple flashcards: http://0au.de/apps/sfc/

Current users of sfc should be using the more canonically named
package soundfontcombi (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45868 ) in place of the sfc
package.

Would it be best to just add a notice that the software of the package
is changing in a new package that I upload? The version numbers are
different though. I'm not sure of the best way to resolve this
situation.

Thanks,

Andreas Wagner