-   -   Use "soundfontcombi" in place of current "sfc" and use "sfc" for another piece of software? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/687020-use-soundfontcombi-place-current-sfc-use-sfc-another-piece-software.html)

Andreas Wagner 07-24-2012 07:20 PM

Use "soundfontcombi" in place of current "sfc" and use "sfc" for another piece of software?

Hello,

The package sfc ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11363 )
should be used by simple flashcards: http://0au.de/apps/sfc/

Current users of sfc should be using the more canonically named
package soundfontcombi (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45868 ) in place of the sfc
package.

Would it be best to just add a notice that the software of the package
is changing in a new package that I upload? The version numbers are
different though. I'm not sure of the best way to resolve this
situation.

Thanks,

Andreas Wagner