Old 07-20-2012, 11:01 PM
bwr sandman

Default Package Rename/Merge Request (pythondialog)

Hello!

I am requesting that the out of date pythondialog package[1] be merged
into the new python2-dialog[2].
I contacted the maintainer and he orphaned it[1], so I adopted it.
I updated the nomenclature and explicitly use python2. I also made it
conform more to the python packaging guidelines in the new package[2].

Thank you!
-- bwrsandman

Old 07-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:01 AM, bwr sandman <bwrsandman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am requesting that the out of date pythondialog package[1] be merged
> into the new python2-dialog[2].
> I contacted the maintainer and he orphaned it[1], so I adopted it.
> I updated the nomenclature and explicitly use python2. I also made it
> conform more to the python packaging guidelines in the new package[2].

Done, thanks.