Old 04-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Sebastian Nowicki

Default out of date flagging

On 13/03/2008, at 2:40 AM, Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:

2Sebian: Is there any date when AUR2 will be out?

Sorry for taking _so_ long to reply. There is no date, or even an ETA
for when AUR2 will be out. I'm really busy with university stuff at
the moment. AUR2 development has stalled since around february. I do
encourage anyone to jump in and send some patches though, I could
really use a helping hand.