-   -   Remove some emane packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/684507-remove-some-emane-packages.html)

Tom Wambold 07-17-2012 02:02 PM

Remove some emane packages

Hello TUs:

I just updated the emane package [1] to include all the many modules
in one package (most users will want most of the modules, and they are
pretty small). So, the separate packages are no longer needed.

Can you please delete the following packages:

* libemaneeventservice [2]
* python2-emaneeventlocation [3]
* python2-emaneeventservice [4]

Thanks!
-Tom Wambold

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=4225
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56242
[3]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56243
[4]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56244

Lukáš Jirkovský 07-19-2012 02:49 PM

Remove some emane packages

On 17 July 2012 16:02, Tom Wambold <tom5760@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello TUs:
>
> I just updated the emane package [1] to include all the many modules
> in one package (most users will want most of the modules, and they are
> pretty small). So, the separate packages are no longer needed.
>
> Can you please delete the following packages:
>
> * libemaneeventservice [2]
> * python2-emaneeventlocation [3]
> * python2-emaneeventservice [4]
>
> Thanks!
> -Tom Wambold
>
> [1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=4225
> [2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56242
> [3]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56243
> [4]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=56244

It seems someone mistakenly did it the other way - emane is removed,
but the rest is here. Could you please reupload the emane package?
I'll remove the 2,3,4 then.

Lukas

Tom Wambold 07-19-2012 03:18 PM

Remove some emane packages

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems someone mistakenly did it the other way - emane is removed,
> but the rest is here. Could you please reupload the emane package?
> I'll remove the 2,3,4 then.

Are you sure? It still seems to appear on the AUR page [1]. I'll
check again later to make sure. But yes, the other emane packages
should be removed.

Thanks!
-Tom Wambold

[1] - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42253

Lukáš Jirkovský 07-19-2012 03:36 PM

Remove some emane packages

On 19 July 2012 17:18, Tom Wambold <tom5760@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems someone mistakenly did it the other way - emane is removed,
>> but the rest is here. Could you please reupload the emane package?
>> I'll remove the 2,3,4 then.
>
> Are you sure? It still seems to appear on the AUR page [1]. I'll
> check again later to make sure. But yes, the other emane packages
> should be removed.
>
> Thanks!
> -Tom Wambold
>
> [1] - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42253

Oh, now I see where the problem was – the link to emane you originally
posted was broken. I'll remove the rest.

Lukas

Tom Wambold 07-19-2012 03:43 PM

Remove some emane packages

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, now I see where the problem was – the link to emane you originally
> posted was broken.

Oops.

> I'll remove the rest.

Thanks!