Old 07-17-2012, 03:05 AM
michael kapelko

Default Delete cx_oracle package

Hi.
How do I remove cx_oracle package? I've been maintaining it for some
time and now have created 2 new ones to conform to Arch policy:
python-cx_oracle and python2-cx_oracle as was suggested by another
cx_oracle user.
Original author of cx_oracle said he doesn't have permissions to
delete the package and I should ask AUR admin.
So I'm asking
Thanks.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:09 AM
Daniel Wallace

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:05:24AM +0700, michael kapelko wrote:
> Hi.
> How do I remove cx_oracle package? I've been maintaining it for some
> time and now have created 2 new ones to conform to Arch policy:
> python-cx_oracle and python2-cx_oracle as was suggested by another
> cx_oracle user.
> Original author of cx_oracle said he doesn't have permissions to
> delete the package and I should ask AUR admin.
> So I'm asking
> Thanks.

done