Old 07-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Bjoern Franke

Default disown request: esniper

Hello,

I would like to adopt esniper[1], it has been marked out of date since
16.02.2012.

Regards
Bjoern

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5782

--
xmpp: bjo@schafweide.org
bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de

Old 07-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Taylor Lookabaugh

Email the maintainer and if he/she doesn't reply, report back here and a TU
will ophran it.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Bjoern Franke

Am Mittwoch, den 04.07.2012, 07:28 -0700 schrieb Taylor Lookabaugh:
> Email the maintainer and if he/she doesn't reply, report back here and a TU
> will ophran it.

I've emailed him, no reply since one week.

regards
bjo

Old 07-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 11 juli 2012 14:45:48 schreef Bjoern Franke:
> Am Mittwoch, den 04.07.2012, 07:28 -0700 schrieb Taylor Lookabaugh:
> > Email the maintainer and if he/she doesn't reply, report back here and a
> > TU
> > will ophran it.
>
> I've emailed him, no reply since one week.
>
> regards
> bjo
> --
> xmpp: bjo@schafweide.org
> bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de

sorry standard we wait for two weeks, and especially in this period you never
know if this person is on holiday or something

--Ike

Old 07-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Bjoern Franke

Am Donnerstag, den 12.07.2012, 08:29 +0200 schrieb Ike Devolder:

> sorry standard we wait for two weeks, and especially in this period you never
> know if this person is on holiday or something

Sorry, I read one week on the list, but now I looked back in the wiki,
which also says 2 weeks. Ok, I'll wait still one week

regards
BjŲrn

Old 07-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Bjoern Franke

> sorry standard we wait for two weeks, and especially in this period you never
> know if this person is on holiday or something
>
> --Ike

Another week is gone, so 2 weeks without reply or pkgbuild-update.

regards
bjo

Old 07-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 21 July 2012 00:12, Bjoern Franke <bjo@nord-west.org> wrote:

>> sorry standard we wait for two weeks, and especially in this period you never
>> know if this person is on holiday or something
>>
>> --Ike
>
> Another week is gone, so 2 weeks without reply or pkgbuild-update.
>
> regards
> bjo
> --
> xmpp: bjo@schafweide.org
> bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de

OK, I disowned the esniper package.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Bjoern Franke

Am Samstag, den 21.07.2012, 10:46 +0200 schrieb Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ:

> OK, I disowned the esniper package.

Thx.