Old 06-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Maxime Gauduin

Default Another package removal

Hey again,

Could you delete this two packages:

The first is unlikely to be updated for GNOME 3.4 since Half-Left quit
making GNOME themes, and I don't feel like updating my GTK theme since
GNOME devs have chosen to make it as difficult as possible.

Thank you in advance!

--
Alucryd

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into
eternal damnation. Amen."

Old 06-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Maxime Gauduin <alucryd@gmail.com> wrote: