Old 06-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Sapphira Armageddos

Default Accidentally uploaded a package twice

Could this package be deleted? I accidentally uploaded it when I was
trying to update a package I put up recently:

Old 06-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Ike Devolder

Op dinsdag 19 juni 2012 13:55:06 schreef Sapphira Armageddos:
> Could this package be deleted? I accidentally uploaded it when I was
> trying to update a package I put up recently:

deleted, thx

--Ike

Old 06-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Sapphira Armageddos

And I accidentally did it again. Sorry for the slipup again ><.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Ike Devolder

Op dinsdag 19 juni 2012 14:47:55 schreef Sapphira Armageddos:
> And I accidentally did it again. Sorry for the slipup again ><.

lol
well i deleted it again

--Ike