Old 06-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Jordan

Default AUR PKGBUILD - dnstop - maintainer change?

Hello,

After attempting to contact the maintainer of the out of date 'dnstop' in
the AUR several days ago, I have not received any response. I would like to
take over for this PKGBUILD, since I have successfully updated the PKGBUILD
and installed the latest version on my Arch box. My AUR username is
'shadowtech'.

- Jordan

Old 06-19-2012, 03:31 PM
David McIlwraith

Have you allowed at least 14 days? If not, wait until that point prior
to your request.

Regards,
- David McIlwraith <archaios@archaios.net>