Old 05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
Sid Karunaratne

Default Two Frozen Synapse packages

Hello,
I messed up looking if the package already existed before uploading a
package I'd made, so now there's 2 packages for the game Frozen Synapse.

gadget3000's package [1] has 25 votes, has been around since last
September and has been flagged out of date for about a week. I haven't
contacted him.

My packages [2] was just now uploaded using the new release of the game.

It makes sense for mine to be deleted. However gadget3000's PKGBUILD
uses either a local file as the game package or downloads it from humble
bundle, where the source package will never be updated. Is it simply the
case that my package should be deleted and gadget3000's package should
be updated to not using humble bundle any more?

1: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52758
2: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59663

Thanks,

Sid

Old 05-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Seblu

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Sid Karunaratne <sid@karunaratne.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I messed up looking if the package already existed before uploading a
> package I'd made, so now there's 2 packages for the game Frozen Synapse.
>
> gadget3000's package [1] has 25 votes, has been around since last
> September and has been flagged out of date for about a week. I haven't
> contacted him.
Contact him if you want fix PKGBUILD issues and take maintainership.

Your package was removed.

--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net