Old 05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Alishams Hassam

Default Byobu has been orphaned

Hello all,

AnotherZero, the maintainer for byobu, has orphaned the package. I'm afraid
that I'm in the same boat as him, I don't really have time to do it (in my
case learn how to) myself. Is anyone else up for maintaining it? If not, I
will attempt to learn the skills necessary to get it packaged, however with
my current schedule that will take a while. Any takers?

PS anotherZero, if you're reading this, thanks so much for taking the time
to maintain it for as long as you did!

Old 05-31-2012, 08:25 AM
Federico Cinelli

I would like to start getting into maintaning but I've never done it
before, that's why

I'm here watching the conversations and watching the builds progress.

Federico Cinelli @ 213.985.9643
CINELLI Motorsports LLC
CINELLI Thoughts @ http://www.CINELLIthoughts.com/
Stay true.