Old 05-30-2012, 07:37 AM
Åke Svensson

Default Request removal Brasero 3.4.1 lite

Please remove my package at https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59595

It is crap, both the app and the PKGBUILD, and I made a mistake thinking
I could maintain it. Apologies for any inconvience.

Regards,

Swanson

Old 05-30-2012, 10:53 AM
speps

On Wed, 30 May 2012 09:37:37 +0200
Åke Svensson <webaake@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please remove my package at https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59595
>
> It is crap, both the app and the PKGBUILD, and I made a mistake thinking
> I could maintain it. Apologies for any inconvience.
>
> Regards,
>
> Swanson

brasero-3.4.1-lite is gone, thanks.

Please next time include package names in your requests.

- speps -