Old 05-29-2012, 06:46 AM
Zhengyu Xu

Default Removal requests on teamview-beta

Dear who may concern,

Please help me to remove a package from AUR, thank you
very much. The detailed information about the pkg is as
follow:

PKG name: teamviewer-beta
PKG URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=55243
Submitter & Maintainer: xzy3186 (it is me)
Reason for deleting:
There are already one or two packages about teamviewer in
the AUR and my package is just a duplicate.

I am sorry to bother you and thank you again for your
kindly help.

Best regards,
Zhengyu Xu

Old 05-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Zhengyu Xu <xzy3186@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear who may concern,
>
> Please help me to remove a package from AUR, thank you
> very much. The detailed information about the pkg is as
> follow:
>
> PKG name: teamviewer-beta
> PKG URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=55243
> Submitter & Maintainer: xzy3186 (it is me)
> Reason for deleting:
> There are already one or two packages about teamviewer in
> the AUR and my package is just a duplicate.
>
> I am sorry to bother you and thank you again for your
> kindly help.

Removed, thanks.